Saturday 30 June 2012

Paranormal doodles and a STRAIGHT TO SCREEN DOODLE















 Sorry for the delay in posting anything new it's been a crappy few days with headaches for some reason. Anyhoo, these are some smears of poo in the sketch phase for D's Paranormal Database that I've done in the last week. My tablet pen finally died after around 8 years of abuse and a mate called B was kind enough to loan me his for a little while (hope the forest was corking), the little spaceship was done using that very pen. Again its a rough of an animation idea, one day soon I'll post a finished doodle. If you have the time please check out www.uselessarm.blogspot.com no sketches there, just wonderful sauce. x

1 comment:

  1. The Old Hag is perfect... I also told you dragons were cool...

    ReplyDelete